This is my review of the Bet365 platform. Remember to enter the Bet365 bonus code 365APP upon registration, as I did. Check all the welcome offers and promotions available in the UK.
Sports Betting Open Account Offer: Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.
Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to the value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Bet365 Bonus Code: Top October Promotions
- 0.1 Bet365 Bonus Code: Top October Promotions
- 0.2 Bet365 Welcome Offers for Each Section – Enter the bet365 Bonus Code 365APP
- 0.3 Bet365 FAQ’s: Essential Questions Answered
- 0.3.0.1 What products does bet365 have available?
- 0.3.0.2 Is bet365 a fully legal betting provider?
- 0.3.0.3 Can I use bet365 on a mobile device?
- 0.3.0.4 How many accounts am I allowed to have with bet365?
- 0.3.0.5 What options are there to make deposits/withdrawals?
- 0.3.0.6 Does bet365 have live-streaming capabilities?
- 0.4 Bet365 – A solid all-round Platform
- 0.4.1 Sports: One of the most complete sportsbooks I have seen
- 0.4.2 Poker: An Interesting Range of Games
- 0.4.3 Bingo: Not my favorite Section but Bingo Fans Will definitely appreciate it
- 0.4.4 Casino: I Was Genuinely Surprised by this Section
- 0.4.5 Overall Site Ergonomy: Very Easy to Use, Recommended for Newbies at betting
- 0.4.6 Banking Options
- 0.4.7 Customer Support Review: Available 24/7
- 0.4.8 Bet365 Mobile App & Site: What I Really Liked
- 0.5 Final Thoughts: I Really Enjoyed Using Bet365’s platform, I highly recommend it
- 1 Top 3 Alternatives to Bet365
|Bet365 Welcome Offers||Bonuses||Bet365 Bonus Code|
|Sports Betting Open Account Offer|| Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365||365APP|
|Casino|| Casino at bet365 - Up to £100 New Player Bonus||365APP|
|Vegas|| Up to 50 Free Spins Vegas at bet365 New Player Offer||365APP|
|Bingo|| Up to £120 in bonuses with bet365 Bingo's Welcome Package||365APP|
|Poker|| bet365 Poker - Welcome Package of up to €365 ||365APP|
How to Register with Bet365 Registration Code: My Guide
Signing up with Bet365 is an easy process, with the necessary steps shown below:
- Section 1 – specify the country of residence
- Section 2 – enter title, date of birth, first and last name
- Section 3 – provide a contact number and email address, specify how you want to receive marketing material
- Section 4 – give a full residential address
- Section 5 – create an account username along with the password
- Section 6 – create a four-digit security number for the account
- The final section – set the time zone, how odds are displayed, click ‘join Bet365’ to finish the process
Please note, this information stands true at the time of writing, please refer to Bet365 website for the exact information.
Bet365 Welcome Offers for Each Section – Enter the bet365 Bonus Code 365APP
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Bet365 FAQ’s: Essential Questions Answered
I know that players often have a lot of questions about the platforms before they register, so I decided to list down the most common questions about Bet365. I think this will be quite helpful.
What products does bet365 have available?
Bet365 has a range of products that members can access. This range includes bingo, games, poker, vegas, live casino, casino, and a full sportsbook.
Is bet365 a fully legal betting provider?
Bet365 has an approved betting license as issued by the UK gambling commission. This license is proof that the site is not only regulated but upholds the standards expected of the UKGC.
Can I use bet365 on a mobile device?
Yes! Bet365 has one of the better-developed apps available on the UK gambling market today. The app is available for download by those with Apple or Android devices. It is important to note that Android users must download the app from the bet365 link on their site since the Google play store does not allow apps under the gambling category.
How many accounts am I allowed to have with bet365?
Bet365 allows for just one account per user. And in addition to this restriction, anyone opening an account with bet365 will be required to submit verification documents such as a passport or driving license. In some cases, it is not uncommon for the site to request proof of address such as a bank statement or utility bill.
What options are there to make deposits/withdrawals?
The site allows players to fund their accounts and make withdrawals through the use of over 10 methods. The major methods include Pay pal, MasterCard / Visa, Skrill, Neteller, and bank transfers. It is recommended however that those making first-time deposits do so through the use of a debit/credit card.
Does bet365 have live-streaming capabilities?
Live streaming is available for plenty of sports on the bet365 platform. In fact, the site covers thousands of sporting events each and every year. They cover basically all top-flight football events, major athletics events, NBA basketball, MMA and many others. To watch an event, you must have the money currently in the account or have a bet that is ongoing.
Please Note: To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Can I cash out my in-play bets?
Cash-out can be done at just the touch of a button. This feature can be used across all bet365 platforms including the mobile app and mobile site. And should you want to, you can partially cash out a bet that is currently happening by specifying that at the cash out section. This is a great way to guarantee profits while leaving some in-play cash to potentially win more.
Disclaimer: Bet365 may add to their FAQs; always refer to the website for the most recent information.
Bet365 – A solid all-round Platform
Sports: One of the most complete sportsbooks I have seen
There are 33 different sections listed within the bet365 sportsbook. I was pleasantly surprised at their coverage for lower prestige events since I was able to place bets on sports such as bowls, darts, pool and even bet on virtual sports. I also found the sportsbook to be easily understandable, and I never particularly found myself looking for any specific sport for too long. On top of all this, their range of markets is substantial for major games. Soccer is typically the sport that Bet365 offers the greatest number of markets for, with the standard range being somewhere between 80 and 200. And this range of markets tends to get less and less based on sports that are less popular like volleyball or bowls. But the base number of markets is never less than three since Bet365 always offers a money line, spread and under/over bet option.
Poker: An Interesting Range of Games
I loved the range of poker games that bet365 supports via this section of their site. Having the option to play cash tournaments, sit and go’s, Texas Hold’em and even twister games were particularly exciting. The site also has premium tables for those wanting to wager with greater amounts, and the variety of games is basically the same through the premium section. The only downside that I found when playing poker was that the graphics are actually quite poor. This is quite inconsistent with what I had found across the other sections of the site.
Bingo: Not my favorite Section but Bingo Fans Will definitely appreciate it
Bingo is never really a game that I have played all that much, so it was quite an experience to access the Bingo section with bet365. I did find that the required buy-ins were quite low for the average bingo games, and there were plenty to enter. The games basically run all day long, and I found it very simply to see what was up and coming through their community link at the top of the page. The site also offers a great deal of variety for their bingo games, with games such as Tiki Paradise, Big Top Tombola, Lord of Lightning and loads more. Again, I did need to enable the flash player from my browser but there were no additional download requirements.
Casino: I Was Genuinely Surprised by this Section
To be honest, when I visited the bet365 I was expecting the sportsbook to be really good and the other sections to be somewhat subpar. This is probably down to the primary reputation of the site being highly focussed on their sports coverage. However, when I came across the casino section I thought it was fantastic. The range of games was staggering, with progressive slots, standard slots, 3D slots, video Poker, Keno games, European roulette, and so many others. This was one of the largest ranges of casino games I had ever come across, and the games never caused me a problem due to freezes or other glitches.
Overall Site Ergonomy: Very Easy to Use, Recommended for Newbies at betting
On the whole, the graphics and development of the bet365 platform were highly impressive. I liked their blend of green, black and yellow throughout the site, and I felt this gave the site quite an appealing image. I also found the site very easy to use, since all of their available sections are listed at the top of the page, and all of the available sub-sections are fixed on the left of the page. The site is also made much simpler because each different section actually has its own webpage, and this really helped to avoid too much clutter.
- Apple pay
- MasterCard / Visa
- Pay pal – £10 minimum
- Bank transfer – £100 minimum
- Cheque – £100 minimum
- Neteller – £10 minimum
- Pay safe card
- Google pay
- Fast bank transfer
The standard minimum with bet365 is £5 for deposit methods unless otherwise specified. All methods are processed instantly with the exception of bank transfer and cheque, which can take between 2 and 10 days. But the best part is that there are no fees for any of the deposit methods.
- Visa / MasterCard / Maestro (debit and credit)
- Bank wire
- Neteller – £10 minimum
- Pay pal – £10 minimum
- Cheque – £100 minimum, 5-28 business days to process
- Pay safe card
There are no fees for any of the withdrawal methods, and the set minimum is £5 unless shown otherwise. All methods are typically processed within 24 hours, apart from debit/credit card withdrawals and bank wires. These can take up to 5 business days.
PS: Bet365 may add or deduct any of the above platforms, always refer to the Bet365 website for the latest info.
Customer Support Review: Available 24/7
Bet365 is a very modernized online bookmaker, so I wasn’t really surprised to find that I could contact the support team through several methods. I could chat to the team via live chat, and a representative was able to speak to me almost immediately. I could also call their helpline completely free of charge, 24 hours a day. There is an email help link too, but in the interest of finding instant answers, I chose to use the first two methods mentioned. If you do choose to use the email service, replies can sometimes take over 24 hours.
Bet365 Mobile App & Site: What I Really Liked
It has to be said that I found the bet365 app to be one of the best betting apps I have ever used. And I don’t say that lightly! The app is unbelievably simple to use, and I could access whatever section I wanted to in just a few touches of the screen. The main feature I loved is the ability to live stream events on full-screen mode, and bet365 even covered sporting events that mainstream TV providers in the UK did not.
I don’t really have anything bad to say about the mobile site. I liked that I was able to set up a four-digit pass code for the mobile site, therefore removing the need to remember my username and password. The only complaint is that it was sometimes tricky to actually stream the events, and the coverage would sometimes lag on the mobile site.
Final Thoughts: I Really Enjoyed Using Bet365’s platform, I highly recommend it
Let’s just say that three is clearly a reason that bet365 is one of the leading betting providers in the UK. The site is amazingly user-friendly, yet they have managed to make it as modernized as possible without sacrificing their ease of use. And one of the major attractions for me was the huge range of events that are live-streamed. I could quite literally watch more sporting events with bet365 than with my TV provider, which is just staggering.
I also found that their overall availability of casino games, bingo, and poker made for one of the most comprehensive platforms I have ever experienced. They have also not compromised on quality with these sections, and the fact that the only requirement is to enable flash player makes it even easier to use.
To conclude, I would recommend the bet365 to anyone who loves to bet on sports, watch sports, or for anyone who wants the enjoyment of casino gaming from home or on the go. This is definitely a site that is showing others how things should be done when it comes to online betting.
Top 3 Alternatives to Bet365
Corals range of services is quite similar to bet365, but they just don’t have the same quality. This is probably because their budget is much less than bet365, and their overall turnover is nowhere near as large. This being said, Coral’s odds and overall availability of sports definitely rivals bet365. At this moment, Coral does not have a membership base as large as bet35 but this could change depending on how they develop the site in years to come.
Unibet is an okay betting provider, but again their quality is far off that of bet365. Unibet still seems to be focussing on horse racing, which could be their search for a competitive advantage. They do offer live streaming too, but they do not cover as many sports as bet365. Unibet hasn’t been in the UK market as long as bet365 however, so they still have time to grow and build on their member base.
Ladbrokes rivals bet365 in terms of budget and strategic partnerships. They also have various celebrity endorsements, not to mention their association with major Premier League football clubs. The site undoubtedly has the financial capacity to carve into the market share of bet365, but they still have one slight issue. The odds that they offer are well known, and not for the right reasons. UK punters will rarely look at Ladbrokes for a site that provides value, and this is a reputation that they need to shake.
This article is dedicated to the Bet365 bonus code, welcome bonuses & other offers for new players and is based on our personal experience.
Bet365 T&Cs apply / New Customers Only / Commercial Content / 18+ Responsible Gambling
Validity Period of the Bet365 Bonus Code: 31.12.2019
Última actualización : Diciembre 2019